1 lb. HTV SCRAP PACK SALE 

Each "ONE POUND HTV SCRAP PACK" will have approximately 20 sq. feet (total) of HTV in all assorted colors. The sheets (on average) will range from 5x12 inches all the way to 12x24 inches. Each scrap pack will include ONE POUND of HTV with at least 75% of it being solid colors of Siser and/or Thermolfex. The remaining 25% may be glitter HTV, patterned HTV, or any other type of HTV that we offer. The majority of these HTV scrap packs will be almost 100% full of Siser or Thermoflex.

THE 5 RULES:

RULE 1: THERE IS A LIMIT OF (1) SCRAP PACK PER ORDER (interpret this however you want)

RULE 2: THE ONLY THING THAT CAN BE IN YOUR SHOPPING CART IS (1) SCRAP PACK AND NOTHING ELSE FROM OUR WEBSITE.

RULE 3: YOU MUST PAY A SHIPPING CHARGE, SHIPPING WILL BE ADDED AT CHECKOUT.

RULE 4: NO CHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS, SO MAKE SURE YOUR DAMN SHIPPING ADDRESS IS CORRECT.

RULE 5: THIS IS A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT. IF YOU DISPUTE YOUR PAYMENT FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL BE SHIPPED A PRINTED COPY OF THIS PAGE (WITH TRACKING) AND NOTHING ELSE, YOU WILL LOSE THE DISPUTE, PERIOD.

We get it, customers should not have to follow silly "rules" to order vinyl, but, nobody is forcing YOU to be OUR customer. We have zero control over your decision to read, or not to read everything on this page. If you place an order from this page we will assume that you took the time to read and agree to everything on this page. We have been open longer than any other vinyl supplier on the internet so we obviously have "rules" in place for a reason. We are not here to make new friends or give belly rubs, we are here to offer you rock bottom prices. If want to feel warm and fuzzy when ordering vinyl please overpay through one of our "competitors".
 

 

$16.95 + $6.95 shipping

we have 100 of these already boxed up and ready to ship out first thing tomorrow.